Cisco Cius Tablet - Is it any good?

A video about Cisco Cius Tablet's announcement that presented released last year:

[video=youtube;9pGTyj7DohU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pGTyj7DohU[/video]

It's no where in news in the tablet market. Could anyone list it's good points and bad points?

Replies

• vaib840
    vaib840
    plz help me i want 2 buy a laptop as well as netbuk for study as well as other activities.....my budget fr laptop is 40000-50000....nd fr netbook its 15000-20000..........plz tell me whch products is gud fr me..........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vaib840
    plz help me i want 2 buy a laptop as well as netbuk for study as well as other activities.....my budget fr laptop is 40000-50000....nd fr netbook its 15000-20000..........plz tell me whch products is gud fr me..........
    Don't go off-topic, friend 😀 You've already asked your question in different thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to Kaspersky Lab, a new TDSS rootkit variant called TDL-4 has infected more than 4.5 million PCs worldwide in just the first three months of 2011. The security experts...
Quote Over the course of today, thirty companies in the automotive sector will be throwing their doors open to teachers, careers advisors and, in some cases, students, as part of...
Lot's of companies (websites) provides Auto-Installer Scripts. Most popular is Fantastico. But, I found this one. Now you tell me which is better. And which is more powerful. 😀 1....
i don whether the UG is more user friendly than Solid works or else more technically deepen than ProE ....... why people preferable the UG
Hi to all How can we allow the user to add the new fields on the tables , with out do any application code change ? (meaning after they add...