In which area the unigraphics software is used. and for what they are using the UG.

i don whether the UG is more user friendly than Solid works or else more technically deepen than ProE ....... why people preferable the UG

Replies

• Capt Spark
    Capt Spark
    Re: In which area the unigraphics software is used. and for what they are using the U

UG is used for 3D modeling of structures in fields like aircraft engines, energy sector or some automobile applications. These softwares are used much for the legacy each company / industry is carrying forward. You cannot say which is easier to use. But if you know one, it is easy to learn others.
  • rebellionofrebel
    rebellionofrebel
    Re: In which area the unigraphics software is used. and for what they are using the U

UG is used for designing parts as mentioned by my fellow CEan.... usage of UG depends a lot on the industry to which your company caters. In my company, we have PRoE , Catia and even UG each used for certain sectors of the industry and the requirements of the clients ..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all How can we allow the user to add the new fields on the tables , with out do any application code change ? (meaning after they add...
Reviving the practice of using elements of popular music in classical composition, an approach that had been in hibernation in the United States during the 1960s, composer Philip Glass (born...
1. It is refreshing to read a book about our planet by an author who does not allow facts to be (i)__________ by politics: well aware of the political disputes...
Although it does contain some pioneering ideas, one would hardly characterize the work as __________. orthodox eccentric original trifling conventional innovative It was her view that the country's problems had...
MUMBAI: Even before this year's freshmen enter the Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi, some others will be pushed to pick up etiquette lessons required to live on the tech school campus....