CE As Your College TechFest Event Partner - We Are Open!

CEans,

If your college is organizing a TechFest or any similar event; you can now have CE as your tech fest partner. We're now open to all the proposals. We however will be selective in our associations, which does not mean your college has to be a famous one. It's your opportunity to brand your college and spread the word about latest happenings in your college to the world.

Also, it would be nice if you could contact us for partnership at least a month in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii every1,, can any1 help me out in developing a java mobile application(a jar application)..?? its descrption is as follows- it is a typ of app. of which will run...
Hello Guys, I am using Ubuntu 10.0.4. I am pretty much new to Linux. I am facing a problem, whenever I start Ubuntu It is asking user id and password...
joining pipes with frp.. would that b topic for innovation
HELLO, I am an electronics and communication engineer persuing third year.I opened a calculator and was amused to find that it contains only a lcd, a chip and a ciruit...
We've had highest number of users online today - 614! 😁 . Our earlier record was 581 users online created on November 16, 2008 😁 Way to go CEans! We...