java-mobile

hii every1,, can any1 help me out in developing a java mobile application(a jar application)..??
its descrption is as follows-
it is a typ of app. of which will run on java enabled mobile phon..
when this application is made to run on a phon, it may perform following actions on pressing following keys of mobile phone-
key 2- send (1 0)signals to its USB port
key 8- send (1 1)signals to its USB port
key 4- send (0 1)signals to its USB port
key 6- send (0 0)signals to its USB port

pls help me out ovr this.

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Hi Chetan, search for Android or BADA OS software development kits online, once you get them, download them and study from tutorials they provided to begin with, for now, no more help than this any one can do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Guys, I am using Ubuntu 10.0.4. I am pretty much new to Linux. I am facing a problem, whenever I start Ubuntu It is asking user id and password...
joining pipes with frp.. would that b topic for innovation
HELLO, I am an electronics and communication engineer persuing third year.I opened a calculator and was amused to find that it contains only a lcd, a chip and a ciruit...
We've had highest number of users online today - 614! 😁 . Our earlier record was 581 users online created on November 16, 2008 😁 Way to go CEans! We...
Greetings fellow engineers and wanabee's, not sure if I am an engineer or a wanabe! Been doing the Civil Engineering stuff for years, others say i'm good, me, i'm not...