CE Broke Almost 2 Year Old Traffic Record Today!

We've had highest number of users online today - 614! ๐Ÿ˜ . Our earlier record was 581 users online created on November 16, 2008 ๐Ÿ˜

Way to go CEans! We all RocK!!

Now let's aim for 1000 users online ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    CE Rock!!

So, big big plans for CE day!! since the record break which we spoke a couple of days ago is now not the target!!
    Now we need to make atleast 10 percent of the visitors as members ๐Ÿ˜€

I think FaceBook Like button is doing wonders ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    CE is Ultimately Rocking!
    I think we can easily cross 1000 now. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is Stupendo Fantabulously Fantastical!
    Thats all I want to say ๐Ÿ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Awesome.....its really great...๐Ÿ˜›
    I wasn't one of them...๐Ÿ˜”
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Awesome: -)
    Way to go ce
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    CRAZY ENGINEERS rOCKS !!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and at present we've 615 online! New record!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're rocking today! 719 online! Oh Meh!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    737 Now ๐Ÿ˜
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    737Oh My GOd
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry, its 746 ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    We will make it 1000 today!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    759 users. oh my
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    759 is today's highest, I guess.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Great!! Way to go!!

But there were 10 members and 749 guests..

I would like to see 750 members online at the same time.. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Let's hope it happens soon..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The highest is 763 right now. Looking forward to 1K
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    HoooooooooooooooooooooHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, let's try to have at least 50 members online on CrazyEngineers Day.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    WOW !!!!! unbelievable seens here on CE ...records are breaking like a glass on the floor .....
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i just saw the thread, man thats awsome ๐Ÿ‘

hey biggie you were planning to do this on nov 26th and looks like CEans can't wait that long eh? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

that face book like button did something we could not do for two years in just 2 days. ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ i don't know, i feel so happy like i've achieved something... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

great news ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hey and of late i don't see anything less than 450 or 500 count in the forum.

a biiiiiig growth. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well it isn't all because of the Facebook Like button. I noticed that CE is #1 link for "Happy Engineers Day" keywords. Look: happy engineers day - Google Search
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    26th November is friday , but I doubt many people will be online because its marriage season in India ๐Ÿ˜” many Ceans/relatives/friends/etc etc can get married in that month!!

I think we will cross the 1K mark before that day itself. I guess in a week or 2 weeks time we will reach it.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    The_Big_K
    Well it isn't all because of the Facebook Like button. I noticed that CE is #1 link for "Happy Engineers Day" keywords. Look: happy engineers day - Google Search
    yeah may be that thread did do the magic... because the traffic is very high today (the other days do have good traffic but not this much ๐Ÿ˜›) . any way cheers for breaking the records.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think 'logged in members' can create a new record. I've seen as many as 29 logged in members simultaneously. We can try to break that record, say what?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    wow!!! this so coooooooooooooooollllllllllllll๐Ÿ˜
    so much traffic ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kudos !

CE is rocking.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    The_Big_K
    It isn't because of the Face book Like button after all! The numbers have come down to the normal values today. So, it should be the google search factor which had done the trick.
    Big K, can you say the number of people who have joined yesterday to CE as members?
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    so a single thread did the trick? :shock:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cooltwins
    so a single thread did the trick? :shock:
    Apparently. The thread alone had about 300 visitors watching it throughout the day.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greetings fellow engineers and wanabee's, not sure if I am an engineer or a wanabe! Been doing the Civil Engineering stuff for years, others say i'm good, me, i'm not...
If the total sales for a business in a certain year were $ 150,000 , what were sales in June, if June sales were half the monthly average ? A)...
what does an independent current source contain in practical,means how an independent current source is made in reality???
I need to make all the permutations of a string's characters........how do i do this..... tiill now what i was doing was allot a digit to each character.....start from 999999......n...
I am Wishing a Great Lady Engineer on this special day(Engineers Day). Many More Happy Returns of the day durga! Happy Birthday to you! May you live longer happily with...