Car Design Project

Hello fellow CEans, I recently got a request for a project based on automobile, to design a car. I need talented people to work with me. Here go my requirements:

1. Design: ProE, SolidWorks, etc
2. Engine works
3. Structure design
4. Analysts: Ansys, etc

that's all for now. Will add as required. Please post what kind of work have you done, and workshops, trainings, courses, depending on different factors I'll select people. Go ahead, i'll be back soon!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sad news for the Google dictionary users. The service has been closed by Google and I wonder why? Google dictionary was an incredibly useful tool and I really liked searching...
CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 7 On 11th September (Sunday) at 10:00 am NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have...
Friends, Let us compile a list of final year project that we have done/doing. We can post a brief description about our project. This will help others and also people...
Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Developer Day - a free developer forum that focus on Java Enterprise Edition 6, and designed to enrich the development experience of enterprise Java developers is...
Hello Everyone I am Animesh i am a crazy electronics and communication engineer for Maharaja Agrasain Institute OF Technology,Rohini , Delhi. Right now i am a second year student.😡 MY...