Can I do Mtech after diploma

Hi Firends,

I have completed my Spl. Diploma imn ECE from one of the reputed institure in 2004. Then I joined in a software company. Now I have 6 yrs experice buy idin't completed my gradutaion(BTech) till now. Could you please any one let me know Can I do Mtech with out doing Btech now?

Thanks,
Srinivas

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    To the best of my knowledge, the answer is no. I think the criteria for admissions to Post Graduate courses is that you need the graduate degree. I however recommend you to check with the university/college brochures and contact the admissions department.

Alternatively, you may also consider institutes in UK or USA; as they might accept you on basis of your work experience.
  • srinivas_uga
    srinivas_uga
    Thanks for reply Big K. Could you please let me know do you know any US,UK institutes info?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    srinivas_uga
    Thanks for reply Big K. Could you please let me know do you know any US,UK institutes info?
    There are many, however I have no idea whether they'll accept candidate on the basis of work experience. Most of the institutes require GRE score.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Hiren Barbhaya Engineering Trade: Computer Engineer from C.U.Shah College of Engg & Technology, Wadhwan City, Gujarat in 2002 Location: Currently I am living in Mumbai but basically I am...
I am back with another silly doubt of mine!:hehehe: Suppose I have a power plant of my own. I can produce 20MW of power. But the substation near my plant...
Hi everyone, We've seen rickshaw pullers (though there are only a few left) straining very hard to carry 2-3 people for a ride.. Can something be thought about the chain...
What are keys and satellite data when talking in terms of algorithms? Are keys and node data value,the same thing,or is it the satellite data? 😕
Source -Mail Dynamic top notch client is looking for a talented functional tester with proven expertise in e-commerce web testing and offshore test coordination. Need to possess strong B2C transactional...