CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME NEW INNOVATIVE PROJECT IDEAS???

Dear Friends,
Please let me know some of the new burning innovative idea for final year engg.... i have given a great amount of time in thinking about the project but everytime the idea which i come up with has been developed into a project by some or the other person...
Please help...!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not tell us few of the ideas that you came up with and then found that they've been taken up. That will help us not repeat the idea and also know the direction in which you are thinking. I'll also recommend you to browse through this section and find out the all the innovative ideas already contributed by our CEans 😀
  • Anurag Wats
    Anurag Wats
    The_Big_K
    Why not tell us few of the ideas that you came up with and then found that they've been taken up. That will help us not repeat the idea and also know the direction in which you are thinking. I'll also recommend you to browse through this section and find out the all the innovative ideas already contributed by our CEans 😀
    I was looking at some of the home automation projects using Android software... when i wanted to collect some info on net i found that people are working upon it...
    Can u please guide me what all i wl be needing for a Android project and any innovative porject related to or using Android....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

engineering jobs are very important for all. I like to join in this site. My friends are also very interested in this matter. We can find information here
I want to do a minor project on sixth sense technology and currently a sixth semester computer student.Plz somebody advise me the project.
hello, Is there any difference between a photodiode and a photodetector as far as their principle of working and their application is concerned in electronic circuits. PLEASE HELP regards, Proffy.
Hi, does the color emitted by a LED depend on the current passing through it or it merely depends upon the material used for fabricating the LEDS.. Also enlighten me...
Has anyone taken education loan for engineering out here? I'm really scared about this and literally I know nothing about the process.. My semester exams are just in the corner...