Sixth Sense Technology Project

I want to do a minor project on sixth sense technology and currently a sixth semester computer student.Plz somebody advise me the project.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shrawan21
    I want to do a minor project on sixth sense technology and currently a sixth semester computer student.Plz somebody advise me the project.
    It's difficult to provide anything useful in response, because there's no information available about your project. Why not tell us in brief what your project is about, how does it employ six sense technology and the problems you are facing so that we can help you? 😀
  • shreyasstar
    shreyasstar
    I will soon be working on the webcam interface interaction using OpenCV framework. I am new to it but will be implementing it for my final year project. Are you going to be using anything similar ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, Is there any difference between a photodiode and a photodetector as far as their principle of working and their application is concerned in electronic circuits. PLEASE HELP regards, Proffy.
Hi, does the color emitted by a LED depend on the current passing through it or it merely depends upon the material used for fabricating the LEDS.. Also enlighten me...
Has anyone taken education loan for engineering out here? I'm really scared about this and literally I know nothing about the process.. My semester exams are just in the corner...
hii frnds, I got selected in Virtusa on Dec'2011.I'm from 2012 passout batch. Still waiting for the offer letter.Is there any information regarding offer letter please share it.. Thanks &...
MIT engineers have developed a jet injection that can administer drugs into blood without needing a needle. The device comprises of a magnet surrounded by coils that carry current. When...