Campus Interview Questions For Instrumentation Engineers

Here are some questions asked to Instrumentation engineers during campus job interviews -
  • Explain the types of valves.
  • How to trim the pressure transmitter?
  • Why do we MMWC unit?
  • What is the meaning of wet leg and where is it used?
  • What are the key components of control loop?
  • How to calculate square root for dp flow transmitter?
  • Explain the working principle of lvdt?
  • What is the difference between delta pressure and deferential pressure?
  • What is the difference between PLC and CNC?
  • If we have 450 mm height boiler drum level, so what is span and zero value for dpt transmitter?
  • How to use level transmitter in closed tank application?
  • What is coriolis for mass flowmeter?
  • What is cryogenics?
  • What are the automatic controller MODES?
  • What will happen if I install my pressure transmitter below the elevation of pipe in natural gas service?
Can we have more questions and answers to these questions here?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which is Better and why Electronics Engi or Computer ? on basis of job and packages !!
What is motor bike cc? How the priming is done in a centrifugal pumps? What is the difference between gate valve and globe valve? What is the purpose of o-ring,...
I am a budding entrepreneur who is trying to explore various business ideas. I will provide opportunities to all those engineers who are willing to share there innovation with us.
When I look at the features of some of Apple's products like the Ipod Touch for example, they say it includes Gyro and Accelerometer. How are these engineering tools used...
Hello CEans!!!can anyone help me about CAT(common aptitude test),its entrance,etc and i also heard that people who have experience will be given a seat in IIM's.is it true???😨