Which is better and why Electronics Engineering or Computers?

Which is Better and why Electronics Engi or Computer ? on basis of job and packages !!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Electronics Engineering is better because it teaches you all things electric.
    Computer Engineering is better because it teaches you all things computer.

How are we supposed to answer this question? Both these branches are equally good.
  • akash.kasina
    akash.kasina
    If you want to know this inorder to choose your engineering branch,it depends....on your own interest.
    as our ADMIN said,
    Electronics is Electronics,Computer engineering is Computer engineering.
    tell me the basis on which you want to know the difference!!!!😨
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If the you want a just a job at end of B.Tech. then Electronics as you may also get job in IT company but being a CS student you can't apear in Electronics companies.
    Now its up to you that your goal is job (domain/type doesn't matter) or you want to pursue a specialized engineering ☕ .
  • akash.kasina
    akash.kasina
    ianoop
    If the you want a just a job at end of B.Tech. then Electronics as you may also get job in IT company but being a CS student you can't apear in Electronics companies.
    Now its up to you that your goal is job (domain/type doesn't matter) or you want to pursue a specialized engineering ☕ .
    yes,i have seen many Electronics students joining in software companies like infosys.😎
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you are Computer engineer with good knowledge of microprocessor and controller you can become master in Embedded system. So its totally depend on you that which is best branch.
  • aady_007
    aady_007
    akash.kasina
    If you want to know this inorder to choose your engineering branch,it depends....on your own interest.
    as our ADMIN said,
    Electronics is Electronics,Computer engineering is Computer engineering.
    tell me the basis on which you want to know the difference!!!!😨
    on job and placement basis
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aady_007
    on job and placement basis
    You're not getting the the point. Jobs are awarded to the highest qualifying candidates and the selection procedures will differ. No one here can recommend whether Electrical / Electronics / Computer / Mechanical is better because it entirely depends on you. Engineers from each discipline have been traditionally known to get the best engineering jobs in the country based on their performance and ability.

If you want to secure your future - first find out the engineering discipline of *your* interest. Because it will make you be genuinely interested in studies which will result into you being a better engineer and jobs will follow.

We can't say electronics is better than computers because there are no comparison points. No one here knows what will be 'hot' in the market 4-5 years from now. But what we all surely know is that good engineers (who are genuinely interested in their disciplines) will always find the best jobs and careers. Others will end up frustrated, running run-of-the-mill lives. You choose what you want.
  • Muhamm Amjad
    Muhamm Amjad
    what should i do my admission chances are on chemical engineering , mechatronics , electronics , computer engineering

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is motor bike cc? How the priming is done in a centrifugal pumps? What is the difference between gate valve and globe valve? What is the purpose of o-ring,...
I am a budding entrepreneur who is trying to explore various business ideas. I will provide opportunities to all those engineers who are willing to share there innovation with us.
When I look at the features of some of Apple's products like the Ipod Touch for example, they say it includes Gyro and Accelerometer. How are these engineering tools used...
Hello CEans!!!can anyone help me about CAT(common aptitude test),its entrance,etc and i also heard that people who have experience will be given a seat in IIM's.is it true???😨
I am a beginner of vlsi designing field could you suggest me the basic and best books as i could understand from the fundamentals needed.