Non Engineering background....with lots of opportunities for "ENGINEERS"

I am a budding entrepreneur who is trying to explore various business ideas.
I will provide opportunities to all those engineers who are willing to share there innovation with us.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey Malay, Welcome to CE community. Tell us more about yourself. How did you discover our website and what inspired you to join in?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello Malaysia, Welcome to CE Family.
  • M@l@y
    M@l@y
    AbraKaDabra
    Hey Malay, Welcome to CE community. Tell us more about yourself. How did you discover our website and what inspired you to join in?
    I have been looking some innovative ideas. That inspired me to join CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    M@l@y
    I am a budding entrepreneur who is trying to explore various business ideas.
    I will provide opportunities to all those engineers who are willing to share there innovation with us.
    Welcome to CE, Malay. We're happy to have you with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I look at the features of some of Apple's products like the Ipod Touch for example, they say it includes Gyro and Accelerometer. How are these engineering tools used...
Hello CEans!!!can anyone help me about CAT(common aptitude test),its entrance,etc and i also heard that people who have experience will be given a seat in IIM's.is it true???😨
I am a beginner of vlsi designing field could you suggest me the basic and best books as i could understand from the fundamentals needed.
Consider the below. 1.25 is the cut-off for branch A in 2011. 2.A student gets 26 that year (2011). 3. He opts to join next year since Gate score is...
thanks for being a part of crazy group.im in final year electrical engineering