View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12940 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
akash.kasina
akash.kasina • Jun 1, 2012

Help and queries on CAT

Hello CEans!!!can anyone help me about CAT(common aptitude test),its entrance,etc and i also heard that people who have experience will be given a seat in IIM's.is it true???😨
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jun 1, 2012
Common Admission Test is jointly held by the Indian Institutes Of Management across India. You'll have to check for the eligibility criteria on www.catiim.in - which is the official website of CAT. People with experience usually have an edge over the fresh graduates, but it's not a mandatory condition as far as I know. There are several graduates who directly get a seat in IIM depending upon their performance in CAT, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. You should get all the important information on the official site listed above.
akash.kasina
akash.kasina • Jun 1, 2012
The_Big_K
Common Admission Test is jointly held by the Indian Institutes Of Management across India. You'll have to check for the eligibility criteria on www.catiim.in - which is the official website of CAT. People with experience usually have an edge over the fresh graduates, but it's not a mandatory condition as far as I know. There are several graduates who directly get a seat in IIM depending upon their performance in CAT, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. You should get all the important information on the official site listed above.
Thankyou very much sir👍

Share this content on your social channels -