Help and queries on CAT

Hello CEans!!!can anyone help me about CAT(common aptitude test),its entrance,etc and i also heard that people who have experience will be given a seat in IIM's.is it true???😨

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Common Admission Test is jointly held by the Indian Institutes Of Management across India. You'll have to check for the eligibility criteria on #-Link-Snipped-# - which is the official website of CAT. People with experience usually have an edge over the fresh graduates, but it's not a mandatory condition as far as I know. There are several graduates who directly get a seat in IIM depending upon their performance in CAT, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. You should get all the important information on the official site listed above.
  • akash.kasina
    akash.kasina
    The_Big_K
    Common Admission Test is jointly held by the Indian Institutes Of Management across India. You'll have to check for the eligibility criteria on #-Link-Snipped-# - which is the official website of CAT. People with experience usually have an edge over the fresh graduates, but it's not a mandatory condition as far as I know. There are several graduates who directly get a seat in IIM depending upon their performance in CAT, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. You should get all the important information on the official site listed above.
    Thankyou very much sir👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a beginner of vlsi designing field could you suggest me the basic and best books as i could understand from the fundamentals needed.
Consider the below. 1.25 is the cut-off for branch A in 2011. 2.A student gets 26 that year (2011). 3. He opts to join next year since Gate score is...
thanks for being a part of crazy group.im in final year electrical engineering
Yes, it should be, certainly in this case. An idea that lit light for some of the millions of people who live without electricity. A one-plastic bottle filled with purified...
Okay, so a host of a party has a pint bowl of water (A) and a pint bowl of fruit cocktail (b). First he pours half a pint from the...