Campus Interview Questions For Marine Engineers

What is motor bike cc?
How the priming is done in a centrifugal pumps?
What is the difference between gate valve and globe valve?
What is the purpose of o-ring, wearings in the centrifugal pumps?
How will we know without opening anything, that an engine is 2S or 4S?
How the power is taken from a large marine generator to the msb?
What is the meaning of code number which is given on bearing?
In ship cranes, there is provision of providing a conveyor for the cable. There is no provision of slip ring. How is it possible?
What does 7L67GFCA stands for in marine engine MITSUI B&W 7L67GFCA?
What is high temperature coursing and what is center priming?
What is specific fuel consumption
What are the different types of ships?

Let us discuss more questions and answers for campus interview of marine engineers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a budding entrepreneur who is trying to explore various business ideas. I will provide opportunities to all those engineers who are willing to share there innovation with us.
When I look at the features of some of Apple's products like the Ipod Touch for example, they say it includes Gyro and Accelerometer. How are these engineering tools used...
Hello CEans!!!can anyone help me about CAT(common aptitude test),its entrance,etc and i also heard that people who have experience will be given a seat in IIM's.is it true???😨
I am a beginner of vlsi designing field could you suggest me the basic and best books as i could understand from the fundamentals needed.
Consider the below. 1.25 is the cut-off for branch A in 2011. 2.A student gets 26 that year (2011). 3. He opts to join next year since Gate score is...