CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 01 Jun, 2012
What is motor bike cc?
How the priming is done in a centrifugal pumps?
What is the difference between gate valve and globe valve?
What is the purpose of o-ring, wearings in the centrifugal pumps?
How will we know without opening anything, that an engine is 2S or 4S?
How the power is taken from a large marine generator to the msb?
What is the meaning of code number which is given on bearing?
In ship cranes, there is provision of providing a conveyor for the cable. There is no provision of slip ring. How is it possible?
What does 7L67GFCA stands for in marine engine MITSUI B&W 7L67GFCA?
What is high temperature coursing and what is center priming?
What is specific fuel consumption
What are the different types of ships?

Let us discuss more questions and answers for campus interview of marine engineers.
4.8k views

Related Posts

@Ezhil · Mar 2, 2010

Can anyone tell the basic difference between transducer and transmitter?
9.9k views

@akhil krishna · Sep 25, 2015

we are going to start a group in our college(central university). this group is to unite all present an past ece students in our college. and to create a platform...
11.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 27, 2012

I see growing interest in knowing Flipkart Recruitment Procedure. A lot of techies want to work for Flipkart because the company, though a startup (is it a startup anymore?), has...
8.4k views

@Rising star · Mar 11, 2014

Hi...I m from CS discipline n i want to about the exam conducted by BARC...n which technical subjects should i concentrate more to get shortlisted?
12.9k views

@Akshay Nagpal · Jan 20, 2016

Project Abstract / Summary : The project involves the design and application of speech-to-text conversion and face recognition methods using Raspberry Pi (credit card sized single board computer) as the...
21k views