Brabus B63S-700 6×6 will be the best off road car

I had surfed over the net for New car releases in Frankfurt and I am tired of counting the cars.So I had made a decision to post some cars which stand out separately from others.Here is the first one.
Brabus B63S-700 6×6 is a kind of monster really out there for off-road car lovers.This is directly launched by Brabus and it’s a tuned version of Mercedes G63 AMG 6 wheel drive. It’s a fine tuned 6 wheeled car specially made for off road .The monster is powered by 5.5 litre V8 Bi-Turbo engine which can produce a whooping power of 690bhp and a torque of 960Nm.This much of torque really helps in dragging this 4-tonne monster.
Front-three-quarter-of-the-Brabus-B63S-700-6x6-1024x677 Interior-of-the-Brabus-B63S-700-6x6-1024x677 Rear-three-quarter-of-the-Brabus-B63S-700-6x6-1024x677
If we consider this transmission , the monster was powered by The AMG SPEEDSHIFT 7G-Tronic gearbox which sends power to all 6 wheels. The main advantage is that it can sprint from 0 to 100km/h within 7.4 seconds with a top speed of 160km/h. The car is provided with special heavy duty off road tyres which makes it a perfect off road car.No one can complain on the luxuriness of the car because it is having a carbon fibre hood,luxury leather seats,wheel arches,etc.But don’t be overhappy of its specifications as the Brabus B63S-&00 6*6 wheel drive car is having a price tag of INR 3.36 crores. It also comes with a 3 year warranty upto 1,00,000 km.

Do you think the Brabus B63S-700 6×6 will be the best off road car?

Replies

• Siddhant Mukherjee
    Siddhant Mukherjee
    Mercedes Benz's G wagon is one of the most appreciated off- road car. If we talk about the best we have another contender The G65 AMG makes 612 Hp and a monstrous 1000 Nm of torque. The Bowler Wildcat is also a tough car.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most popular inventions were never done intentionally, the reason being no one at that time was actually gunning for those. X-rays, Ink-Jet printers, Microwave ovens and many more were results...
Hi, I'm currently working on a project which requires the usage of microcontroller and I need help. The project's objective is to read current(ampere) from vehicle electrical system and activates...
Blackberry has today launched a new smartphone called the Blackberry 9720. The new backlit QWERTY keypad featuring smartphone has 2.8 inch screen with a 4:3 aspect ratio. Alongside the 35-keyed...
I would like to know technical reasons on : - Why Minix (Mini-Unix) FS was needed to develop Linux ? - Why there is still Minix support in Linux Kernel...
We know that Rectangular Window has steep drop in gain and so we get ripples in the pass band and stop band. But if we need ideal response for any...