Best Headphone In Market Under Rs. 2000?

Every mobile device ships with a headset today. However, the headsets that come along with the mobiles may not suit all purpose. I typically like to use a bigger headphone with my laptop and a smaller one with my mobile. Can someone name the best headphones available in the market for under Rs. 2000? ( $40-$50)?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I am Btech fresher from Information tech (UPTU, lucknow). I wanted to make my career in Computer networking field. Presently I do't have any certification. Now I wanted...
Hello Everybody.I have done graduation.Presently I am working as a professional resume writer.I am expertise in writing resume.
Identify the person and give the connecting link....
hiii, please tell me..........doing btech from a middle status university or doing btech from a average college.............which one is better........should i give preference to university or college.........please help me guyz...
I stumbled upon the term 'Motorcycle ECU' aka Electronic Control Unit. Today's sophisticated motorcycles have lot of components electronic controlled and it makes sense to have an ECU installed to...