CrazyEngineers
  • Hello friends,

I am Btech fresher from Information tech (UPTU, lucknow). I wanted to make my career in Computer networking field. Presently I do't have any certification.

Now I wanted to know what steps should I take for my better career in this field, and also what options are available in this field. As I am fresher, I do't have much knowledge to how to enter in this field. So request for your help for this.

Thank you.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 4, 2011

Hi jcksn,

Did you try to CCNA or CCNP? I guess if you are taking up any of those, you can start your career with networking... 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kishan Gupta

MemberJul 5, 2011

Thanks praveenscience for you reply. No, Not until now. Can you please suggest me from where I should do CCNA course.
    Cancel

MemberJul 5, 2011

Any reputed institutes which are good. So, just list out some institutes which offer CCNA courses, I will say which one to choose. 😀
    Cancel
  • Kishan Gupta

MemberJul 7, 2011

I search on net and found these 4

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

<a href="https://www.networkershome.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Best CCIE,CCNP and CCNA Training in india |CCIE course with 100% Placement CCNA Certification course programs</a>

<a href="https://www.networkersguru.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Networkers Guru – CCNA | CCNP | CCIE Courses | CISCO Certifications – Networkers Guru</a>

There are some more. Everyone saying that they are best, it is very difficult to decide which have to join.
    Cancel

MemberJul 7, 2011

The Bangalore one looks good... But I prefer you go for CMS...
    Cancel
  • Kishan Gupta

MemberJul 7, 2011

Why, you ask for CMS
    Cancel

MemberJul 7, 2011

I am saying about #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register