Identify and find the connection between them...

Q20110705

Identify the person and give the connecting link....

Replies

• sanket1729
    sanket1729
    The guy on the right is Darren Aronofsky. Director of the wrestler. Don't know who other guy is!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm still clueless 😐 A hint would keep us going.
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    Hint : Related with his recently directed movie

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii, please tell me..........doing btech from a middle status university or doing btech from a average college.............which one is better........should i give preference to university or college.........please help me guyz...
I stumbled upon the term 'Motorcycle ECU' aka Electronic Control Unit. Today's sophisticated motorcycles have lot of components electronic controlled and it makes sense to have an ECU installed to...
I believe it's a commonly searched problem - improving the range of wireless router installed in home. Typically there are multiple obstructions in a typical home environment (walls!) which weaken...
Hi ppl, I came across the notpron puzzle few days ago. Its a series of riddles and i am seriously loving it. I have reached level 42.....😁. Common guys try...
Technology giant Microsoft has signed a deal with Baidu, China’s leading search engine, to power the company’s English-language searches—and, presumably, censor them to comply with Chinese government policies. The deal...