Whch One is better????????

hiii,
please tell me..........doing btech from a middle status university or doing btech from a average college.............which one is better........should i give preference to university or college.........please help me guyz i am confused???????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vaib840
    hiii,
    please tell me..........doing btech from a middle status university or doing btech from a average college.............which one is better........should i give preference to university or college.........please help me guyz i am confused???????
    The question is bit confusing, but I can guess what you're trying to ask. Ultimately, you'll be admitted to a college affiliated to some University. You should consider following factors while choosing the college -

1. Quality of education offered.
    2. Campus placements record.
    3. Overall environment of the college.
    4. College Fee & accommodation expenses etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon the term 'Motorcycle ECU' aka Electronic Control Unit. Today's sophisticated motorcycles have lot of components electronic controlled and it makes sense to have an ECU installed to...
I believe it's a commonly searched problem - improving the range of wireless router installed in home. Typically there are multiple obstructions in a typical home environment (walls!) which weaken...
Hi ppl, I came across the notpron puzzle few days ago. Its a series of riddles and i am seriously loving it. I have reached level 42.....😁. Common guys try...
Technology giant Microsoft has signed a deal with Baidu, China’s leading search engine, to power the company’s English-language searches—and, presumably, censor them to comply with Chinese government policies. The deal...
Sony has officially launched the second teaser video of its upcoming S1 and S2 Android tablets further increasing the hype around the daring new additions to the tablet market. First...