Best CDAC Center - Pune, Hyderabad Or Bangalore

hello guys does any time guide me with cdac best centres for DESD amongst pune/hyderabad/banglore. and how much desd rank must i get to take the DESD course....

Replies

• demetron
    demetron
    If you ask me,all 3 centers are good (try search at top-right and write just "cdac") and from now on it's going to be centralized placement program so doesn't matter from which center you are if you perform well there,you will have a chance 😀

and about the cut-off,just wait till 28 dec,i am also waiting.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd agree with what #-Link-Snipped-# is saying. All the centers are good and have a proven training and placements record. I've no idea about the rank though.

Top CDAC Centers in Pune (list obtained from the Internet)

1.Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
    Pune University Campus
    Ganesh Khind
    Pune - 411 007

2.National Multimedia Resource Centre
    Agriculture College
    Near District Industries Centre
    Shivajinagar
    Pune - 411 005

3.Advanced Computing Training School
    National Resource Centre (NRC)
    12, Thube Park,
    Near Sancheti Hospital,
    Shivaji Nagar,
    Pune - 411005.

4.Center for Development of Advanced Computing
    E-Governance Group
    12, Thube Park,
    Near Sancheti Hospital,
    Shivaji Nagar, Pune.
  • VKDINAR
    VKDINAR
    The_Big_K
    I'd agree with what #-Link-Snipped-# is saying. All the centers are good and have a proven training and placements record. I've no idea about the rank though.
    How you sure that all is good please help me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My final year project is automatic adjustment of generator output voltage by varying pwm to the motor which is acting as a prime mover to the generator. The output of...
Inspired from godfather 's thread of Android Applications collection. Linux has plenty of distros, but here we will focus in HOT Linux distro in market - Ubuntu! I would request...
I like it more when offices don't have the typical cubicles. YourStory.in folks got an office tour of India's leading travel bookings portal - cleartrip.com. Take a look-
Here's a new startup called 'Does Anyone' - it lets you ask simple questions within your network and get answers and references from your contacts. Here's a video that explains...
LED ∝ GROWTH : LED enjoys the reputation of being a growing segment worldwide even if the economies are facing a global slowdown. One section which is only consistently growing...