DoesAnyone.com - Helps You Ask Around In Your Network

Here's a new startup called 'Does Anyone' - it lets you ask simple questions within your network and get answers and references from your contacts. Here's a video that explains how it works -

If you are looking for say a good Thai food restaurent in your city, you can ask "Does anyone know a good Thai food restaurant?". The service will then circulate the question within your network and your contacts can refer their own contacts and get the answers for you quickly.

Do give them a try & share your views. I'm not active in social networks so can't test. Maybe I need to rely on Google 😁.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Features are quite same as that of any public forum, with an additional ability to refer friends through social network
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Once you've logged in to DoesAnyone you get to ask a question just like you would update your status on FB. And just like the mightly Social Network, you get a live stream of the feed about what people are looking for or what they want help with.
    So, nothing new about the concept. But, I always wonder if this is the 'age of the specifics' i.e. you have one huge forum of engineers, but you want one specific for your core branch.
    So, there are social networks that let you dig into other people's lives, but do you need apps for asking specific questions about some service, some gadget, some cooking query.
    Because even though a Samsung Help forum is of help - if I find a Samsung Galaxy Note forum : I find it more useful.

So, I am eager to know what CEans think about this. Plus, earning ThanQ points (as a measure of your reputation) is always a good idea. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LED ∝ GROWTH : LED enjoys the reputation of being a growing segment worldwide even if the economies are facing a global slowdown. One section which is only consistently growing...
The Goudreau Museum, a small museum devoted to math, closed a few years ago in Long Island USA, much to the disappointment of Glen Whitney, a mathematician, who decided to...
Swami Vivekanada said: 'If you are poor, work. If you are rich, work. If you are burdened with un-seemingly unfair responsibilities, work. If disappointments come, work. If sorrow overwhelms you...
iam interested in doing mtech in embedded and wireless control.pls give me a feed back about the scope of this course.
Can Anybody help me with finding online ansys electrical tutorials?