Be confident and share confidence

iam appering for GATE - 2015.iam also confused,bt sometimes the above sentence gives +ve energy.so b confident 1st.thn prepare fr gate.

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    shanawaz
    iam appering for GATE - 2015.iam also confused,bt sometimes the above sentence gives +ve energy.so b confident 1st.thn prepare fr gate.

Hey Shanawaz Welcome to CE ..!😁 .
    Entire CE community is with you to help for GATE . Do ask all your queries.

In an Interview Sachin Tendulkar once said - "Competition should not bother you, you should only think about your commitment, effort and contribution" .

Hope this may help you.

Best of Luck... 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After weeks of speculations, the Group of Directors at Microsoft have appointed Satya Nadella as Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors. He will be third CEO...
Abhishek RawalAnd another update : It's been five years of Tux3 development, and still it is not mainlined in Linux kernel. Well, you have to wait some more time since...
Can someone help me understand to how exactly C tags parses function names from c files?
Hi Friends, I have 4+ years of experience in software testing(manual) and now I would like to come out of testing field. I am also not interested in programming/coding. Please...
Is it just me or has the grammar gone down the hill in recent times? I regularly come across people that have a hard time forming simple sentences - these...