CrazyEngineers
  • Hari1999
    Hari1999

MemberFeb 4, 2014

Looking for career shift

Hi Friends,

I have 4+ years of experience in software testing(manual) and now I would like to come out of testing field. I am also not interested in programming/coding. Please suggest/guide me choosing a good career option.
    Thanks in advance
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 4, 2014

The fact is that we can't decide any career that is 'good' for you. A good career is something that rewards you for doing the things you love doing. Something that wakes you up in the morning with excitement and lets you go back home from work fulfilled.

Think about the skill set you have and how can you match those skills with the things you love to do.

...and you can get into any career of your choice provided you are determined to get there and are willing to make the choices in between. Pick up the career track you want to walk on and we can help you with the tips to make your transition smoother.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anand Tamariya

MemberFeb 7, 2014

Only change is a constant - you're taking it literally too far!!! Don't change for the sake of change. Don't run AWAY from something. Find out what interests you and then run TOWARDS it.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register