Looking for career shift

Hi Friends,

I have 4+ years of experience in software testing(manual) and now I would like to come out of testing field. I am also not interested in programming/coding. Please suggest/guide me choosing a good career option.
Thanks in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The fact is that we can't decide any career that is 'good' for you. A good career is something that rewards you for doing the things you love doing. Something that wakes you up in the morning with excitement and lets you go back home from work fulfilled.

Think about the skill set you have and how can you match those skills with the things you love to do.

...and you can get into any career of your choice provided you are determined to get there and are willing to make the choices in between. Pick up the career track you want to walk on and we can help you with the tips to make your transition smoother.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Only change is a constant - you're taking it literally too far!!! Don't change for the sake of change. Don't run AWAY from something. Find out what interests you and then run TOWARDS it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it just me or has the grammar gone down the hill in recent times? I regularly come across people that have a hard time forming simple sentences - these...
We are happy to announce the launch of our new website: https://forbixindia.com We manufacture electronic automation and lighting products. All our products are indigenous designed and manufactured in Bangalore India,...
Hie, i have completed my B.com from annamalai university(distance education). i wanna choose career in IT field. although i have made my mind to become Software developer or tester. but...
how exactly do we calculate plinth area,floor area, carpet area& built up area of a building?
The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) of USA has allowed PillCam - the tiny pill with camera that will swim through your body and capture photographs of the stuff it...