Books for unix/linux programming

Abhishek Rawal
And another update :
It's been five years of Tux3 development, and still it is not mainlined in Linux kernel. Well, you have to wait some more time since there are still some extraordinary bugs which is pushing back the stable release. Check detailed information in Linux-Kernel Archive: Tux3 Report: Our blocker list
Hello Abhishek Bhaiya,
I think you are the best in Linux.
Can you tell me which linux is good for programming.
I want the user interface to be like a programmer's enviroment.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Aadit Kapoor
    Hello Abhishek Bhaiya,
    Can you tell me which linux is good for programming.
    I want the user interface to be like a programmer's enviroment.
    Can you please create a new dedicated thread for this ?
    Reason : offtopic

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone help me understand to how exactly C tags parses function names from c files?
Hi Friends, I have 4+ years of experience in software testing(manual) and now I would like to come out of testing field. I am also not interested in programming/coding. Please...
Is it just me or has the grammar gone down the hill in recent times? I regularly come across people that have a hard time forming simple sentences - these...
We are happy to announce the launch of our new website: https://forbixindia.com We manufacture electronic automation and lighting products. All our products are indigenous designed and manufactured in Bangalore India,...
Hie, i have completed my B.com from annamalai university(distance education). i wanna choose career in IT field. although i have made my mind to become Software developer or tester. but...