At 28.3 mph, Cheetah Robot is Slightly Faster Than Usain Bolt!

Cheetah Robot, the fast-running quadruped developed by DARPA-funded Boston Dynamics | Changing Your Idea of What Robots Can Do. It recently bolted past its earlier speed record, reaching 28.3 mph, which is just about 0.5 mph faster compared to Usain Bolt's fastest 20 meter split. This robot currently runs on a treadmill with offboard power. Testing on an unfastened outdoor kind will commence in early 2013.

Check out the video here:

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    cool post my man any furthur links to know more about it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey buddies i am in a confusion as i see more number of colleges offering masters in this course in the USA and comparatively less number of colleges are offering...
I read this somewhere today, "Internet was supposed to reduce time wastage, but I think it is doing exactly the opposite". Often while surfing across the web, I keep clicking...
I feel that tagging system is not smart. Ex. When I am tagging someone in replying a thread .Then there is 90% chances that I am tagging a member who...
I just read about a new DIY project by designer Gabriele Diamanti that he undertook as an inexpensive solution to desalinate water that was available to households. And so he...
This is a student's experience when he sat for the TVS Motors' placement drive. Questions were based on- * Both technical and general ability(aptitude, gk, reso) * Standard of questions...