CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Niru91 • 10 Sep, 2012
hey buddies i am in a confusion as i see more number of colleges offering masters in this course in the USA and comparatively less number of colleges are offering master's in aeronautical in germany
so which country is best to do is it the USA or its bet in GERMANY..?
@Ankita Katdare • 10 Sep, 2012 Niru91

The best place to pursue MS in mechanical Engineering is undoubtedly US.
The universities to look for are - The Yale University, Caltech, MIT, Georgia institute of technology, Harvard University, Princeton University, Chicago University and the University of Southern California.

But, Germany is also a great place to study Aeronautics. Have you done a research about the best universities in Germany?
@zaveri • 10 Sep, 2012 I have heard from many sources, that Germany is the best for mechanical, and all its associated sub-branches.
@sauravgoswami • 10 Sep, 2012 USA will give you more exposure than Germany,secondly,USA is also aeronautical hub of world and its degrees are recognised worldwide
@Niru91 • 10 Sep, 2012
AbraKaDabra
Niru91

The best place to pursue MS in mechanical Engineering is undoubtedly US.
The universities to look for are - The Yale University, Caltech, MIT, Georgia institute of technology, Harvard University, Princeton University, Chicago University and the University of Southern California.

But, Germany is also a great place to study Aeronautics. Have you done a research about the best universities in Germany?
AbraKaDabra ya i have gone through some universities of germany........RWTH AACHEN UNIVERSITY is giving this course and university of dresden etc there are many...other these two are one of the well known universities........there very few colleges in germany where as in usa there are many so could not understand which would be the better one so that after pursuing studies one can land in a job......anywhere not only in USA...
@Priya Ganesan • 01 Jan, 2016 What will be the best college to do aeronautics?
3.2k views

Related Posts

@sravani ks · Jun 28, 2011

hie dis s sravani...entering into final year now...can someone suggest me any ideas for doing my project...my area of interest s data base..
6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 25, 2015

More and more people nowadays discuss how intelligence is overrated. An old Forbes article (that has been really popular in recent times) shares a research done by Carnegie Institute of...
2.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 31, 2014

The possibility of converting carbon dioxide into fuel is as applause worthy as it is the need of the hour. Scientists from all over the world are working on developing...
1.4k views

@arunkumars · Jul 22, 2009

I need solution manual for Hughes Electrical and electronics technology. where can i get this? Please Help me.
7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 30, 2010

Dilip Oak's Academy Pune is one of the most popular GRE Coaching Institutes in Pune. Can someone post a review of the academy viz. teachers, study material, notes, course fees...
1.4k views