CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Niru91 • 10 Sep, 2012
hey buddies i am in a confusion as i see more number of colleges offering masters in this course in the USA and comparatively less number of colleges are offering master's in aeronautical in germany
so which country is best to do is it the USA or its bet in GERMANY..?
@Ankita Katdare • 10 Sep, 2012 Niru91

The best place to pursue MS in mechanical Engineering is undoubtedly US.
The universities to look for are - The Yale University, Caltech, MIT, Georgia institute of technology, Harvard University, Princeton University, Chicago University and the University of Southern California.

But, Germany is also a great place to study Aeronautics. Have you done a research about the best universities in Germany?
@zaveri • 10 Sep, 2012 I have heard from many sources, that Germany is the best for mechanical, and all its associated sub-branches.
@sauravgoswami • 10 Sep, 2012 USA will give you more exposure than Germany,secondly,USA is also aeronautical hub of world and its degrees are recognised worldwide
@Niru91 • 10 Sep, 2012
AbraKaDabra
Niru91

The best place to pursue MS in mechanical Engineering is undoubtedly US.
The universities to look for are - The Yale University, Caltech, MIT, Georgia institute of technology, Harvard University, Princeton University, Chicago University and the University of Southern California.

But, Germany is also a great place to study Aeronautics. Have you done a research about the best universities in Germany?
AbraKaDabra ya i have gone through some universities of germany........RWTH AACHEN UNIVERSITY is giving this course and university of dresden etc there are many...other these two are one of the well known universities........there very few colleges in germany where as in usa there are many so could not understand which would be the better one so that after pursuing studies one can land in a job......anywhere not only in USA...
@Priya Ganesan • 01 Jan, 2016 What will be the best college to do aeronautics?
5.1k views

Related Posts

@nithin krishna · Feb 10, 2016

sir i have to register for off campus i am trying from 2 days to register, but site is not supporting for me to register, today is the last day...
11.2k views

@Sreejith T · Sep 5, 2013

hi guys, I am a 5th semester CS&E student. I have recently heard about the java-android certification course offered at S.T.D.C ( C-DAC trivandrum ). I like to join it....
4.8k views

@rajk. sharma · Feb 14, 2016

guys, tell me how much load can we connected on a three phase transformer of 100 kva if we have as load of 1 phase 2 kw and 3 phase...
3.5k views

@semmalar · Sep 15, 2013

Hi, we hav started our construction recently with load bearing method and the foundation work is just got completed. But now due to some reasons we want to convert this...
5.8k views

@durga ch · Nov 18, 2009

Many might have already come across these words: but just a repea fort hose who dont know this man's speech! frankly speaking, Wipro Technologies is a competitive vendor and though...
3.2k views