Improvement in Tagging system

I feel that tagging system is not smart.
Ex. When I am tagging someone in replying a thread .Then there is 90% chances that I am tagging a member who already replied a post in current thread.
But current tagging system is just start searching from regular sorting method.
I would highly recommend , please upgrade it , while tagging it first search letters to members who already replied the current thread in reverse order.
I hope my suggestion is good.
Example: Google+ posting.

Tagging: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's a great suggestion. But I (and what I've noticed) is that people tend to tag people to bring the discussion to their attention. These people are mostly who haven't participated in the discussion yet. In order to tag anyone who's already a part of the discussion, you can simply quote their message and they'll get notified about it.

I acknowledge that the tagging system isn't perfect.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just read about a new DIY project by designer Gabriele Diamanti that he undertook as an inexpensive solution to desalinate water that was available to households. And so he...
This is a student's experience when he sat for the TVS Motors' placement drive. Questions were based on- * Both technical and general ability(aptitude, gk, reso) * Standard of questions...
The architecture firm Gensler has proposed a floating airport at London. The airport will float on London's River Thames Estuary. The airport will be officially called 'London Britannia Airport'. It...
So it's official now. You've always complained about not getting paid enough or being underpaid and overworked. Now a report confirms that your counterparts in foreign countries makes a LOT...
Toys R Us have listed a new tablet called Tabeo, which will be available for retail from 1st of October. It even targets older kids, as the look is not...