Ansys electrical tutorials

Can Anybody help me with finding online ansys electrical tutorials?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check out this weblink from University of Alberta that has a collection of tutorials - #-Link-Snipped-# . Go through it and let me know if it's what you're looking for.

There's one more page: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • soumya_123
    soumya_123
    Thank you for the link. But these are the mechanical tutorials. Do u know where I can find electrical in specific?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In past year we have seen various malicious applications trying to steal information from institutions like banks and oil companies but this one sends in a direct threat to the...
The 35$ "near-linux-computer" is improving at unimaginable pace.Thanks to OpenSource community/developers.Raspberry Pi developer has introduced Pi store, where you can get Apps for Raspberry Pi, collaborating with Velocix & Indiecity.Developer...
After valve's move to support Ubuntu for Steam for linux & ditching Windows 8 compatibility. Next move is way more exciting. Valve's Steam Engine to build Linux game Console. This...
I wasn't aware that the Government Of India is implementing a national optic fiber network with an investment of about Rs. 20,000 crores. Sam Pitroda, who advises the PM on...
Name: david krause *Engineering Trade: Design engineering within the basic research genre ranging from aerospace to medical to industrial Location:southeastern USA [central North Carolina specifically] *Occupation: Contract/consulting design engineer Work...