Pi Store for Raspberrians

The 35$ "near-linux-computer" is improving at unimaginable pace.Thanks to OpenSource community/developers.Raspberry Pi developer has introduced Pi store, where you can get Apps for Raspberry Pi, collaborating with Velocix & Indiecity.Developer team wants Pi store to be "one-stop-shop", so Newbie developers of Pi don't have to wander much for apps & compatibility & bug issues.
PiStore-Screen04 Image courtesy : Official Pi developers blog.

Pi store already contains 23 major apps available for users like Asterisk & Libreoffice, also the free classic games like Iridium Rising.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After valve's move to support Ubuntu for Steam for linux & ditching Windows 8 compatibility. Next move is way more exciting. Valve's Steam Engine to build Linux game Console. This...
I wasn't aware that the Government Of India is implementing a national optic fiber network with an investment of about Rs. 20,000 crores. Sam Pitroda, who advises the PM on...
Name: david krause *Engineering Trade: Design engineering within the basic research genre ranging from aerospace to medical to industrial Location:southeastern USA [central North Carolina specifically] *Occupation: Contract/consulting design engineer Work...
high guys pls help me out I need ansys 14.0 full version software
hello guys any one knows the good institute like cdac which provides job oriented courses/training in embedded system other than cdac?