intro ofa nube

Name: david krause

*Engineering Trade: Design engineering within the basic research genre ranging from aerospace to medical to industrial

Location:southeastern USA [central North Carolina specifically]

Work Experience: 35yrs

*Hobbies & Interests: heading up an urban outreach serving meals clothing and encouragement to the less fortunate

*Aim in life: (if applicable ) to never stop learning broadening my understanding's horizon

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: to get to know by reading more cloudmen like me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, David 😀 . We're happy to have you with us. How did you discover this website?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE David, with your experience you can help many Engineers here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

high guys pls help me out I need ansys 14.0 full version software
hello guys any one knows the good institute like cdac which provides job oriented courses/training in embedded system other than cdac?
Which Web Programming Language is Best(php,.net,etc..,)??
Engineers, doesn't matter if you are a BE Civil or a B.Tech Electronics. I have a strong feeling that 90% of engineers want to join IT companies. So what is...
sir, i have heard about the concept of generating power by speed breakers...sir i have a doubt regarding it,,wheather it is used in our country??please clear my doubt sir....