Amazon Launches Route 53: Cloud DNS Service, Pricing @ $1/month/zone

Amazon Inc. has beta launched its highly scalable and available Domain Name System in the cloud. The service is aimed at businesses and Internet developers to convert complete alpha-numeric domain names into IP addresses. The service is tightly integrated with other Amazon services like AWS, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3.

The service is very cost effective and priced at $1 per month per zone.

$0.50 per million queries – first 1 Billion queries / month
$0.25 per million queries – over 1 Billion queries / month

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I tried to see the Airtel Official Website. But, it gives me the following error: Error 400 - Proxy Error: Remote host did not send any data - URL "https://10.14.10.68/wps/wcm/connect/airtel.in/airtel.in/home/"....
my question is 1 , if we want to purchase a transformer which has 240v ac i/p and 18v dc o/p , then what we'll say to the shopkeeper,??
2. where do a CFL bulb and a tubelight differs? is it in architecture or working principal or something else?? thanks Posting On Behalf Of CEan: rohit bisht
Official News from Google Blog: Today is the first page in a new chapter of our mission to improve access to the cultural and educational treasures we know as books....
Marge is a robot developed by UK Scientists that can read and learn in the real world. Her creators namely Ingmar Posner and Paul Newman at the University of Oxford,...