Google eBooks Released: Check out the Video

Official News from Google Blog:

Today is the first page in a new chapter of our mission to improve access to the cultural and educational treasures we know as books.
Google eBooks will be available in the U.S. from a new Google eBookstore. You can browse and search through the largest ebooks collection in the world with more than three million titles including hundreds of thousands for sale.

Check the video:

[video=youtube;ZKEaypYJbb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKEaypYJbb4&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Don't you think this will be a tough competition to Amazon?
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    That was a nice idea Google came up with for eBooks. Let the time speak for itself about how Google eBooks will do compared to amazon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Marge is a robot developed by UK Scientists that can read and learn in the real world. Her creators namely Ingmar Posner and Paul Newman at the University of Oxford,...
Recently I watched a good documentary by the British Discovery Channel about the beginnings of computer games. It covers the early 70s with the rise of Atari right up to...
I had this idiot question somewhere in the back of my mind. I think those two are somewhat different words. The Urban Dictionary defines a Geek as: The people you...
Those who are looking for mechanical engineering project ideas, here's one more you can try to build: A Hovercraft. Wikipedia Link: Hovercraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A hovercraft is...
Hi i have confusion. i am writing a C program for a quiz. i wanna know if we can give the user 2 tries to enter the answer. here is...