Airtel: Error 400 - Proxy Error: Remote host did not send any data

I tried to see the Airtel Official Website.

But, it gives me the following error:

#-Link-Snipped-# Error 400 - Proxy Error: Remote host did not send any data - URL "https://10.14.10.68/wps/wcm/connect/airtel.in/airtel.in/home/".

Explanation: The proxy server did not receive any data from the origin server, perhaps the connection was closed. Action: Please retry your request.
URL: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's down for me too. I'm getting the same error:

Error 400 - Proxy Error: Remote host did not send any data - URL "https://10.14.10.68/wps/wcm/connect/airtel.in/airtel.in/home/".

Looks like Airtel is readying its website to display something 'great' ? 😁
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Hey Guys,
    10.*.*.* is a private IP address. So i do not think that we can visit this site.
    This site can be visible to only those who are in the same LAN..i.e 10.14.*.*
    We can never access a private site from a public place.

Please correct me if i am wrong..😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    blunderboy
    Hey Guys,
    10.*.*.* is a private IP address. So i do not think that we can visit this site.
    This site can be visible to only those who are in the same LAN..i.e 10.14.*.*
    We can never access a private site from a public place.

Please correct me if i am wrong..😀
    Yep, I guess it was a brief error on behalf of AirTel. They exposed their private IP address to people.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my question is 1 , if we want to purchase a transformer which has 240v ac i/p and 18v dc o/p , then what we'll say to the shopkeeper,??
2. where do a CFL bulb and a tubelight differs? is it in architecture or working principal or something else?? thanks Posting On Behalf Of CEan: rohit bisht
Official News from Google Blog: Today is the first page in a new chapter of our mission to improve access to the cultural and educational treasures we know as books....
Marge is a robot developed by UK Scientists that can read and learn in the real world. Her creators namely Ingmar Posner and Paul Newman at the University of Oxford,...
Recently I watched a good documentary by the British Discovery Channel about the beginnings of computer games. It covers the early 70s with the rise of Atari right up to...