Aluminium for plastic injection molds

Hi
We have been using QC7 and now 10 for our injection moulds with good success.

However we find 10 lacking compared to 7.

Anyone know of another aluminium for molds?

Thanks and have a crazy day!!!

Gins

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    what is QC7??
  • Bergg
    Bergg
    QC7 was made by Alcoa and has been replaced by QC10 used for plastic injection molds.

Gins
  • A creative mind
    A creative mind
    I am also thinking about using aluminum for plastic injection molds, fix up a couple of things. I have heard that Burco-Molding - Home is also really good. I have been doing mig welding for years it is one of my biggest hobbies like reading a book. I am going to start doing plastic injection molds for a hobble as well hopefully end up being really good at it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey can anyone please tell me how to design a series pass voltage regulator??? thanxxx in advance!!! 😀
My next computer won't have BIOS. It will have "UEFI" instead, according to: BBC News - Change to 'Bios' will make for PCs that boot in seconds
Just as we were discussing BlindType in the CE-Reviews Section, I read the news about Google acquiring that company. "We're excited to join Google, and look forward to the great...
how can we know that my system is big endian or little endian???
Puppy Tweets™ is an exciting new product for dog owners that lets your dog use Twitter! Here’s how it works. The Puppy Tweets™ tag is attached to your dog’s collar....