Puppy Tweet: Now dogs can tweet too!

Puppy Tweets™ is an exciting new product for dog owners that lets your dog use Twitter! Here’s how it works.
The Puppy Tweets™ tag is attached to your dog’s collar.
As your puppy moves, barks, eats and plays throughout the day, motion activity is sensed by the tag and transmitted to the Puppy Tweets™ USB receiver on your home computer.
Your dog's activity triggers one of 500 humorous Tweets to be broadcasted to Twitter.

😁

Great product. Wonderful Concept. What say guys? 😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the newly introduced refined user titles and ranks, I am sure all the beginners as well as oldies will want to get the higher ranks. But shouldn't we be...
Hi guys, I am a computer engg student, so I have very little knowledge about this field. Few days before my nokia headset wh-102 hs-125 mic stop working. Now button...
Speaking correct Japanese at a Restaurant is of utmost importance. (Because if do mistakes, we won't have any idea as to what lands in our plate :hehehe😀 So here are...
Hi Can somebody please help out with the purpose of gelcoat and/or is there another substitute for it?
hi, i am going to do my final year project as 'door operation of train from wheels'. so i am using a compressor to compress air while train is moving...