Coffee Alternatives that are better for Productivity

Be that as it may, a hot cuppa of the good ol' caffeine for me. ☕ ☕ ☕

Quote:
Sure, a cup of joe can boost your alertness and help you get through the day, but too much caffeine can also have negative side effects including a bad case of the jitters, digestive upset, and heartburn. Fortunately, there are coffee alternatives that might make you feel even more productive:
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If Gavin Millard, who is the technical director EMEA at Tenable Network Security, is capable of this insecure activity what about dummies like me? https://www.tgdaily.com/enterprise/124911-password-confessions-of-a-security-expert
heya guys i just wanted to know which is more useful ? Vertical axis wind turbines or the common horizontal ones. .because i hear various opinions about it !Some say...
Hello guys, Please tell which is the best java programming book for beginners.
DGP submitted a new project: BBConsole - Wireless console for BeagleBone Black - A wireless adapter for your BeagleBone Black to access it's console on a smartphone or tablet BBConsole...
Name: Shweta *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: New Delhi *Occupation: Currently working as Systems Engineer in Infosys😡😁 Work Experience: 1 year 😀 *Hobbies & Interests : Can become curious about...