Google acquires BlindType

Just as we were discussing BlindType in the #-Link-Snipped-#, I read the news about Google acquiring that company.

"We're excited to join Google, and look forward to the great opportunities for mobile innovation that lie ahead," BlindType announced on its blog.

According to BlindType's FAQ, the technology works with any language. The technology could make a good combination with Google's extensive and international data for automatic spelling corrections gathered from its search engine.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how can we know that my system is big endian or little endian???
Puppy Tweets™ is an exciting new product for dog owners that lets your dog use Twitter! Here’s how it works. The Puppy Tweets™ tag is attached to your dog’s collar....
With the newly introduced refined user titles and ranks, I am sure all the beginners as well as oldies will want to get the higher ranks. But shouldn't we be...
Hi guys, I am a computer engg student, so I have very little knowledge about this field. Few days before my nokia headset wh-102 hs-125 mic stop working. Now button...
Speaking correct Japanese at a Restaurant is of utmost importance. (Because if do mistakes, we won't have any idea as to what lands in our plate :hehehe😀 So here are...