Vibration that a healthy person feel by hand

can anyone tell me what is the minimum vibration that a healthy human's hand can feel? i building a device to test the sensitivity of hand to vibration for the patient. If a patient cant feel the minimum vibration that a healthy one can feel mean he suffer from some disease relate to hand.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, Well, I'm back with this connect question after quite a long time. I conducted a quiz in my college event and I asked this question to them. Just...
which pair of seebeck materials i should use to get maximum volt and power for 200 degree Celsius temperature difference between hot and cold junction?
hii.. i am neha, persuing b.tech III yr in electronics and comm. i need guidence regarding summer trainiing. i want to ask that which feild is best.. considering my future...
😕 please help in getting the recent seminar topics for computer science discipline,its urgent
Once in a village ,a very old woman died in her childhood . 2:A very interesting question .. who comes first..hen or egg ? If hen then how ? If...