alfa laval Mba 104 set up

for the marine engineers out here ..I have this pice of equipment I am trying to set up and use ,, for fuel oil clarifying ..do I need to heat it ? how much flow is needed for the water seal??what are the normal expectations for water in fuel??..and to add to your frustrations ... I am a truck driver that is learning to run a boat in a small harbor..so dummy down ,if you could please...thank's Ken P

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is an abrasive process, in which abrasive stones of very fine grit size about 400 to 600 is used. The final product produced is very polished and almost always...
The description of the video says: "We're hiring autocompleters for Google Search! Are you passionate about helping people? Are you intuitive? Do you often feel like you know what your...
I am facing problem in configuring the Apache.Installed Apache 2.2. When i m trying to save edits, using notepad to the confg file but i get "Access is Denied" and...
There are two cities A and B 1000 km apart. An elephant is having 3000 bananas with him which he has to carry from city A to B. He can...
This is the video of Celebration in Vadodara,Gujarat after India won the WC. There was traffic jam everywhere. [youtube]ftsDhuuF1Sk[/youtube]​