Celebration in Vadodara,Gujarat after India won the WC !

This is the video of Celebration in Vadodara,Gujarat after India won the WC. There was traffic jam everywhere.
[youtube]ftsDhuuF1Sk[/youtube]โ€‹

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nagpur streets were packed for hours. My car got stuck in traffic for about 1.5 hours ๐Ÿ˜ People were jumping on the top of the car and I had to drive through the crowd.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Nagpur streets were packed for hours. My car got stuck in traffic for about 1.5 hours ๐Ÿ˜ People were jumping on the top of the car and I had to drive through the crowd.
    1.5 hours ๐Ÿ˜‰ Here our bike got stuck for more than 2.5 Hours and we too enjoyed with DJ. ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI How to code x(t)=y(t)+x(t-1) with the initial value of x or x(0)=100 in matlab simulink (not m-file)? Thanks
i am a fresh mechanical engineering graduate,and in dilemma to do either ndt or piping and from where?,please suggest some institute,please,
Hello ppl, i have to make a validation code using jQuery. Well, the task is to take username and password from user using a html form and then the form...
i have finished modeling and meshing of a cricket ball impacting a bat on Ansys LS Dyna. the solver runs properly, but when i read the results using post processor,...
my project... signal processing toolbox filter design toolbox communication toolbox or state chart -state flow toolbox help -demo-select example