A Proud Engineer

Hi!. I'm a graduate of BS in Civil Engineering and I will take my licensure examination this November. I'm so badly needs a review materials, can anyone will give me review materials? Thanks a lot. God bless.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE.
    Ask your queries in Civil Engineering section. 😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!! Goodluck to the exam!!!😀

see this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Structural and Civl engineers must be knowing from a scientific perspective what happened to the buildings during the terrorist attacks in order to prevent future failures. On the day of...
In this video the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce present the top 10 finalists in the 2011 America's Transportation...
India's largest city, Mumbai, holds the record for some the world's most crowded trains and congested roads. With the help of the World Bank, Mumbai is revamping its transportation systems,...
The proposed expansion and redevelopment of Sharjah International Airport is an exciting architectural opportunity. The project involves expansion of the transit area through the creation of three new gate lounges...
Should I buy an iPad from Italy? If yes, then from where can I purchase an iPad in Italy? Can someone give me feedback about the purchase scenario in Italy?