Mumbai's transportation & infrastructure projects

India's largest city, Mumbai, holds the record for some the world's most crowded trains and congested roads. With the help of the World Bank, Mumbai is revamping its transportation systems, embarking on one of the most ambitious infrastructure projects in the world. Resettling 100,000 residents and building new roads and train tracks.

Fellow civil engineers, anyone?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The proposed expansion and redevelopment of Sharjah International Airport is an exciting architectural opportunity. The project involves expansion of the transit area through the creation of three new gate lounges...
Should I buy an iPad from Italy? If yes, then from where can I purchase an iPad in Italy? Can someone give me feedback about the purchase scenario in Italy?
sir, i want to send my database which is in sqlite database in phone to the remote ftp server.i am not able to find out how to send it.I searched...
hello friends i want to make a draft tube in autocad 2009 such that its one end is circular and other end is rectangular ,,,,,,,, and it is of elbow...
one of my friend has got AIR rank in 4000's will he get a call from BHEL,NTPC,IOC???will he get any of the IITS??