US Top 10 Transportation Projects

In this video the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce present the top 10 finalists in the 2011 America's Transportation Awards competition.

These projects represent the hard work and dedication of state DOT employees across America who are saving taxpayer money and introducing innovative ideas and strategies to end those unbearable commutes and make driving safer.

Judged in three categories: "On Time", "Under Budget", and "Innovative Management," these finalists are competing for two remaining awards: the Grand Prize, selected by a panel of judges and the People's Choice Award to be decided by popular vote.

Whom will you vote for?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India's largest city, Mumbai, holds the record for some the world's most crowded trains and congested roads. With the help of the World Bank, Mumbai is revamping its transportation systems,...
The proposed expansion and redevelopment of Sharjah International Airport is an exciting architectural opportunity. The project involves expansion of the transit area through the creation of three new gate lounges...
Should I buy an iPad from Italy? If yes, then from where can I purchase an iPad in Italy? Can someone give me feedback about the purchase scenario in Italy?
sir, i want to send my database which is in sqlite database in phone to the remote ftp server.i am not able to find out how to send it.I searched...
hello friends i want to make a draft tube in autocad 2009 such that its one end is circular and other end is rectangular ,,,,,,,, and it is of elbow...