iPad from Italy

Should I buy an iPad from Italy?
If yes, then from where can I purchase an iPad in Italy?
Can someone give me feedback about the purchase scenario in Italy?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Gadgets section. The first question is, why from Italy when you can get it in India?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Sorry for posting in the wrong section.

My sister has gone for a trip to Italy. So I wanted to know about the purchase scenario in Italy.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd strongly recommend buying it from local Apple store. In case something goes wrong, it's always better to get it fixed from the authorized Apple service centers; than looking for global warrantee. Plus, if you're buying a 3G model; you might want to make sure that you're getting an international version and not a carrier-tied model.

Unless there are huge cost advantages; I'd recommend buying it from local Apple shop.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Regarding the prices

[From various sources] it seems it is

WiFi Models -
    €499 per 16GB,
    €599 per 32GB,
    €699 per 64GB

3G+WiFi
    €599 per 16GB,
    €699 per 32GB e
    €799 per 64GB
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Thanks for the recommendation, #-Link-Snipped-#. 😀
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, i want to send my database which is in sqlite database in phone to the remote ftp server.i am not able to find out how to send it.I searched...
hello friends i want to make a draft tube in autocad 2009 such that its one end is circular and other end is rectangular ,,,,,,,, and it is of elbow...
one of my friend has got AIR rank in 4000's will he get a call from BHEL,NTPC,IOC???will he get any of the IITS??
I want to discuss this, because it is of utmost relevance. How does being able to mug the Canizzaro reaction test my aptitude at engineering in the AIEEE/IIT-JEE exams? Maybe...
Some things have to be rote-learned, even after heavy dosage of understanding. More so with the subject of Automobile, with diagrams popping up in every question. That's a boon actually,...