A Dynamic Secret-Based Encryption Scheme for Wireless Communication in Surveillance

Project Abstract / Summary : This project aims to increase the privacy by Integrating information network into surveillance for realizing the vision of wireless security. This project uses a new security method for surveillance of wireless network. This method offers the benefits of low cost as well as security and privacy challenges to hackers. The concept of dynamic secret is applied to design an encryption scheme for wireless communication. The wireless communication can take place between main station and base stations or between two parties of communication. The original packets are coded as '0' and re transmitted packet is marked as ‘1’. During the communication, the re transmission sequence is generated at both sides to update the dynamic encryption key. Any missing or misjudging in re transmission sequence would prevent the hacker from achieving the decryption keys. In our project, a wireless surveillance platform is built, employing the zigbee protocol for wireless security communication. And a dynamic secret-based encryption system is designed based on this platform. The experiment results show that the retransmission and packet loss in ZigBee communication is inevitable and unpredictable, and it is impossible for the hacker to track the updating of the dynamic encryption key.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Now a days our country having a lot of problem in the field of surveillance. In this field more number of hackers can be hack the data of secret messages. By this type of hacking we will get a huge loss and lot of problems can be occurred. Hence this project can be choosing to avoid a hacking by implementing this new technology. By this technology it will be more secure communication for Defense Network no one can hack the data's. In Future it will be very useful to protect our country from hackers. It will be highly efficiency and it gives high security for other fields.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Knowledge Institute of Technology
City: Salem
State: Tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• deepti19
    deepti19
    dear naveenraj i need your help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Integrating information network into power systemis the key for realizing the vision of smart grid, but also intro-duces many security problems. Wireless communication offers the...
Project Abstract / Summary : car accident prevention using accelerometer and detection using sensors. We have used ARM7 as a microcontroller. We are detecting the head movement of the driver...
Currently, 12 percentage of basic pay of salary is deducted and deposited to Employee's PF account. If I am not wrong, this percentage mark is a fixed one for employees...
While accessing Whatsapp via Web if you are getting error "Trying to reach phone, make sure your phone has an active internet connection" along with "retrying in x seconds" message...
I found this guy skipping around on YouTube. He is amazing. Talk about ideas and energy. I wish he lived close by. I'd be over his house playing with him...