Project craziness

I found this guy skipping around on YouTube. He is amazing. Talk about ideas and energy. I wish he lived close by. I'd be over his house playing with him lol. He started showing how the build a Stirling engine out of an air compressor lol. I couldn't find a lead to the finished version. A lot of solar, even home made solar tracking system. wow. Check him out at greenpowerscience.com Home made steam engines, stirling engines, water devices, all home made, survival type stuff. Lots of ideas to work with.
Support him.

Replies

• Don Ross
    Don Ross
    Off to a crazy schedule. The economy just took off. Finally. No where else to go but up. Another boom cycle starting. I can feel it. Oil is driving it over the edge.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi..... creaters of the world! I am new to crazy engineers.com...
Being able to explore the red planet Mars while sitting in a NASA Jet Propulsion Lab is a dream of every researcher working on the project. The arrival of Microsoft's...
Project Abstract / Summary : This Project represents a design of embedded video streaming server. It makes use of ARM11 processor & embedded Linux operating system as platform & develops...
prakash gopinath submitted a new project: Enhanced hearing-aid device for hearing impaired listeners - biomedical strategy for enhancing hearing aid device with efficient signal processing applications This model eliminates the...
Hi frnds, Dividing Concept using number 5. Apply below trick suppose if you want to divide a three digits, four digits, five digits or six digits by using the number...