A Crazily Engineered Bottoms Up Draft Beer Dispensing System

For those more used to saying 'Bottoms Up!', here is a beer dispenser that is engineered to get refills nine times faster with negligible waste of the draft brew.
I may be a tee totaller, but I recognize good (Crazy) engineering:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hope many of them here had done a project or at least a mini one in college. Am in 3rd year now. There is a spark in my mind...
Found footage showcases the flight of the Wright Brothers' original plane design over the undeveloped Sunset District in San Francisco. https://fora.tv/2010/12/16/Rick_Prel...ion_of_the_Wright_Brothers_The_Sunset_Gliders
Placement Training in our college now. The man came today said that mechanical core companies will have 7 or 8 rounds. For softwares it is only 3. What are that...
Hi CEans....... I'm an instrumentation student and often confused with the difference between sensor and a transducer. confused with many explanations i have entered into the conclusion that a transducer...
Is the bit system of a machine an important criteria for installing drivers? What actually happens during proper and improper installation of drivers?