WHAT IF 64-BIT DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED IN A 32-BIT SYSTEM?

Is the bit system of a machine an important criteria for installing drivers?
What actually happens during proper and improper installation of drivers?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Its depends on how software coded..
    A 64 bit processor or software is designed to calculate 64 bits parallely.
    In general practice all 32 bit softwares are compatible with 64 bit but not in reverse.
    In case of incompatibility of program , it can corrupt your system files. Better make restore point.
  • S.A.SREEJITH
    S.A.SREEJITH
    But i've installed 64 bit drivers in 32 bit system.few are working correctly.Will it cause any problems in future?????
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If it doesn't having problem right now then surely will be fine, Its software not a Nut-bolt😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, How to choose a fuse for a particular design? I just saw one design of SMPS. In that the input voltage range for the design is 90 to...
I have a doubt or you can say that I found a problem with Bernoulli theorem! So friends please tell me the solution for this - the doubt is that...
Dear all, I just came across SMPS design, in that For inrush current limitation NTC thermistor is chosen. But the question is, its rating is: 16ohms,1.7A, How this R&I value...
Dear all, What do you mean by voltage sag? Please reply
I'm not a FB user, so this might be a simple question. Post updates on our Facebook timeline through an automated system. What happens is all the featured photos in...