Ideas for Mechanical Engineering Project - 3rd Year

I hope many of them here had done a project or at least a mini one in college. Am in 3rd year now. There is a spark in my mind to start the ideas of doing project. I want the experienced ones to share their views, their experiences about their projects.๐Ÿ‘ Please!!๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Back in the late fifties there were no semesters even. All of us took part in various projects, mostly PhD programmes of seniors, not necessarily in our department. It was fun.
  • gowthamanbu
    gowthamanbu
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thats nice but it'll be fun for me only if its being followed till now ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ !! Am planning to do some mini ones!!
  • gowthamanbu
    gowthamanbu
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thats nice but it'll be fun for me only if its being followed till now ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ !! Am planning to do some mini ones!!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    My friend used to tell,'Don't you worry Da, all will be well' for everything. Good that you want to spit on your hands and get on with things.
    Check out this site, which has many Do It Yourself projects. Choose whatever fits your budget and time and do it.
    Yours for the making - Instructables

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Found footage showcases the flight of the Wright Brothers' original plane design over the undeveloped Sunset District in San Francisco. https://fora.tv/2010/12/16/Rick_Prel...ion_of_the_Wright_Brothers_The_Sunset_Gliders
Placement Training in our college now. The man came today said that mechanical core companies will have 7 or 8 rounds. For softwares it is only 3. What are that...
Hi CEans....... I'm an instrumentation student and often confused with the difference between sensor and a transducer. confused with many explanations i have entered into the conclusion that a transducer...
Is the bit system of a machine an important criteria for installing drivers? What actually happens during proper and improper installation of drivers?
Dear all, How to choose a fuse for a particular design? I just saw one design of SMPS. In that the input voltage range for the design is 90 to...