What High School Classes Should I Take to be an Engineer?

I'm in high school, and my school offers alot of electives. I already signed up for my engineering class, but was wondering if there are any other classes i should look into taking.

I know everyone can't know wat classes my school offers so jus tell me what i should look for

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The electric drill most commonly used to drill holes into masonry is the "hammer drill". In this type of drill the bit has both a turning and a back-and-forth hammering...
hello sir... m a student of 3rd year computer science..my 6th semester is in running. my training session will start on the end of may. so i have two choices.....
Sir From where i can download UP Simulator Please - its Freeware... for mobile..programming? R.Rengaraj
Hi folks , I want to know how to append a file in C#,it should not delete the original content of the file . How to do it for beginning...
Hi guys, I have 2 analog inputs and 2 digital inputs that I am hoping to sample remotely, so I have been looking at wireless cable solutions that are low...